At Dolan Law Firm, our attorney and staff devote their time and energy to representing:
- Individuals, businesses, and local municipal groups
- In legal proceedings in state and federal courts as well as before arbitration panels, arbitrators, and mediators
- For cases regarding
- People who’ve suffered injuries due to someone’s negligence
- People who need representation for criminal proceedings
- People who need representation for DUI/DWI or auto infractions
- Commercial and residential real estate law
- Local towns with tax and other legal issues
- Local Boards of Education for various needs
Several important principles govern our approach to the practice of law:
- First, we emphasize the prevention of legal problems.
- Second, we counsel clients in the resolution of disputes, whether the forum is an administrative hearing, a labor arbitration or an action in state or federal court.
- Finally, we provide quality legal services in a cost-effective manner through careful assignment of work, project budgets, and reasonable rates.