Getting Compensated After an Injury
It’s an unfortunate reality that during the holiday season and throughout winter, accidents resulting in serious personal injury occur. If this happens to you or a loved one, there are ways to help maximize monetary compensation for your losses.
Whether it’s an auto accident, auto/pedestrian accident, or an ice or snow-related injury or death caused by the negligence of another person, a business, or a group:
- Seek medical treatment and have documentation for all hospitalizations, doctor visits, therapy visits, medications, etc.
- Document insurance claims & denials, time from work missed, and any other relevant interactions – in writing when possible
- Get a police report if relevant
- Bring video and photos of the accident scene to legal proceedings
- Understand legal options pertaining to the accident
In the Aftermath of an Accident
You may be entitled to monetary payment for losses resulting from injuries you or a loved one sustained, or for death of a loved one. Dealing with the physical and emotional stress of these situations is overwhelming, that’s why it’s key to have an experienced, compassionate legal team handling the complex compensation process and advocating on your behalf.
At Dolan & Luzzi, we’ve been helping accident victims for years – by knowing the reach of the law and investigating all avenues for compensation, for these situations and more:
- Car, truck, and auto accidents
- Slip & fall or other pedestrian accidents
- A full range of injuries ranging from whiplash to head and spinal cord injuries
- Injuries that occur immediately or appear later
We wish everyone a safe, wonderful holiday season and winter, but if something awful happens due to the negligence of others, we’re here to help.