Our work has included legal proceedings in state and federal courts as well as before arbitration panels, arbitrators, and mediators. We are available to help our clients when they need it, often at unexpected times.
Attorney Michael Dolan provides effective representation for:
- Individuals – criminal charges, motor vehicle incidents, personal injury, real estate
- Businesses – legal structure, operations and other litigation, real estate
- Municipalities and school districts
Clients have included:
- Professional boxers Tramaine Williams and former Light Heavyweight World Champion Chad Dawson
- Town of Hamden
- City of New Haven
- City of New Britain
- New Haven Board of Education
- East Haven Board of Education
Several important principles govern our approach to the practice of law:
- First, we emphasize the prevention of legal problems.
- Second, we counsel clients in the resolution of disputes, whether the forum is an administrative hearing, a labor arbitration, or an action in state or federal court.
- Finally, we are able to provide quality legal services in a cost-effective manner through careful assignment of work, project budgets, and reasonable rates.