Welcome! Dolan Law Firm, conveniently located on Dixwell Avenue in Hamden, has been successfully representing Connecticut residents since 2003. Attorney Michael Dolan is a lifelong CT resident with legal expertise in a wide variety of areas. Today, Attorney Dolan helps individuals and municipalities who need an effective attorney for criminal and civil cases.
Drawing upon 25 years of experience, Michael Dolan provides strong legal representation in the following areas:
- Criminal defense for individuals accused of felony or misdemeanor crimes, including “white collar” crimes, DUI/DWI, and juvenile offenses
- Helping plaintiffs in cases of personal injury, wrongful death, and workers compensation
- Helping individuals deal with bankruptcy, foreclosure, and debt negotiation
- Commercial and residential real estate law
- Education law for school districts and Boards of Education
Representation Throughout Connecticut
- Bridgeport, Danbury, Hamden, Hartford, Meriden, Middletown, New Britain, New Haven, New London, New Milford, North Haven, Norwich, Stamford, Torrington, Wallingford, and Waterbury
- Plus other municipalities in Fairfield County, Hartford County, Litchfield County, Middlesex County, New Haven County, New London County, Tolland County, and Windham County
- Our newest location in New Britain helps us better serve clients in that area.
As we continually assess ways to meet our clients’ needs, we look forward to opening offices in other locations throughout the state. Learn more about our work.
Several important principles govern our approach to the practice of law:
- First, we emphasize the prevention of legal problems.
- Second, we counsel clients in the resolution of disputes, whether the forum is an administrative hearing, a labor arbitration, or an action in state or federal court.
- Finally, we provide quality legal services in a cost-effective manner through reasonable rates, careful assignment of work, and project budgets.
~ Attorney Michael Dolan